Friday, February 25, 2011

Maddie

I just want to say that I checked with the Blick in Allentown, a craft store, and a teacher's presentation store, and asked around if any of them knew where to get paper that's 5 feet by 5 feet without any results.
I think my favorite part of this assignment was the patterns. 

I apologize for taking so long to upload it here.
I've been asleep...a lot.  I'm not...totally better yet, but there's vast improvement, and I'm don't look like I'm going to fall over every time I stand up.

I took a couple pictures because I don't have anywhere to tack up the drawing and I can't really get one good angle when it's on the floor.
I'll take a better picture eventually.
OH YEAH.
I drew Maddie Hussar.   Also her hair totally looks like that sometimes, it just fades really fast.
I'm not just color-happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment